• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

WAITING FOR NUTHIN

Fodder

SO I WAS JUST ONNA SERVER WITH THAT 8===) GUY AND A COUPLE AFKS AND WE WERE STUCK ON THE POST MAP SCREENS AND COULDNT GO TO THE NEXT MAP.
VOTES WERE CAST BUT NOT ALL OF THEM OBVIOUSLY

SHOULD THERE NOT BE A TIMER OR SOMETHING ON THE THING THAT DOES THE THING AND THAT AND STUFF?

SHEESH, SORRY TO GET TECHNICAL ON YA

Joke :D

yeah i agree.

If ya didnt understand its the map stats and what not after the map has finished, and then some people dont vote becasue their either morons or afk, and with that the next map doesnt load because the minimum amount of votes hasnt been received. or whatever.

I reckon a timer would be good.

Trigger Happy

There probably is a timer somewhere. A good tip though is to also hit ready after you have voted. The map change works on both, if you have all players ready up and there is say 1 vote for eagles and 0 votes for everything else, eagles will be loaded.
I haven't really looked into the map voting thing much and I don't really intend to. I guess that was just a bug that you hope won't come up again :p

Cheers

Fodder

ONLY COMES UP WHEN THERE IS BUGGER ALL PEOPLE AND 1/2 GO AFK
THERE SHOULD BE A TIMER ANYWAY, A GENEROUS ONE, BUT SOMETHING AT LEAST TO MAKE SURE THE ROTATION DONT ACTUALLY STOP