• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Weekly ET Night

kajah

In the interest of keeping the ET community active and having fun I propose we all book in one night a week where we all try and be on the server at the same time and pawn each other (or peng can just pawn us...).

In any case, the idea is that having most of the regulars on the server at the same time will be far more fun and keep the community interested and active, rather than having a few each night. It is not to replace people playing each night, but rather to have one night where there's an almost guaranteed 10+ players.

So... I propose Thursday nights, 8pm-11pm AEST or there about, starting this Thursday!

thoughts?

:et14:

Covert

Great idea, don't know about that time slot tho. I for one am usually in bed by 9 through the week and I dare say it would be the same for a number of people :p
What about like 7pm until whenever it dies on a Sunday? Haven't been paying much attention to the server numbers the last couple of weeks but Sunday is usually the busiest night anyway?
inb4 matilda says something dumb

Bogan

some of us older players usually play Sat nights from 8 ish onwards all miked up, so if you are keen see you then

TopCAt!

I'd say weekend night as well generally easier to find the time
Why not go one of each like weds and sun 7/8-9/10 theyll end when they end
I suggest first one this sunday 7pm aest -OZ- Versus the riffraff and rabble for a 3 map short campaign best of 3
Admins would probably need to be open to the idea of diff configs like the moon panzer one or something different to keep it interesting

Ulti

tried playing.... dont know how i got used to that damagekick jesus!!! ganna take some time to get used to it again!! #exetlyfe #lovenerb #savefern&cows

kajah

Sundays sound good. 7pm till late.

Ferny, or admin-type people, once this get's sorted can we get it advertised in game so non-forum players also get notified?

tried playing.... dont know how i got used to that damagekick jesus!!! ganna take some time to get used to it again!! #exetlyfe #lovenerb #savefern&cows
Use the ASWD keys, and mouse and stuff. You'll be right! Just in case, here's the Noob Help thread. Apparently you're not allowed to spawn camp if you're a noob :) Oh wait... you've played this game before :p

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
I ain't touching that ^

"^7Sunday starting at 7pm, we're trying to get the server filled!" Probably not quite motivational enough...

Covert

We need more people active on server maybe one night I'll organise a fun scrim if anyone is interested
Nobody that plays on OZ would even know what a scrim is or how it should be played. Better off just trying to fill the server up one or two nights a week

OZ Invader

a scrim is 6 players or 5 a side we do objectives the team who wins 3 sets wins the round but its fun not competive scrim