• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Wildfire's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildfire2020

Hello, My name is Ethan (Wildfire on steam)
my current games i'm playing is Team Fortress 2 and Super Monday Night Combat.

I am a High school student in year 9. I enjoy hanging with friends, playing tf2 and SMNC with friends and raiding my household fridge. My favorite music is Hardcore techno, electro and house

I can offer my assistance around the -OZ- clan by answering questions, testing new mods, helping newcomers to games and just being a nice friend. Also, i have become aware that -OZ- gives free pizza?

I started gaming when i was 5 starting with the Nintendo64, my first ever game and still my favourite has been banjo-tooie. Im a huge fan to the zelda and banjo-kazooie series.

Lastly, i do have a microphone that is currently working. i am told i do not have a high pitched voice from other friends and communities.

P.S im great friends with Luckzor and Scream

Scream

Hey Wild you a good bloke nice to chat with fun to play with aswell and good at SMNC ^^ ill talk to other admins.

Lucky

Thank you for putting in an app. I will talk to the members of the TF2 and see if you are a pass.
This shouldn't take long. :)

Thanks Luck

This makes me moist

Hello, My name is Ethan (Wildfire on steam)
my current games i'm playing is Team Fortress 2 and Super Monday Night Combat.

I am a High school student in year 9. I enjoy hanging with friends, playing tf2 and SMNC with friends and raiding my household fridge. My favorite music is Hardcore techno, electro and house

I can offer my assistance around the -OZ- clan by answering questions, testing new mods, helping newcomers to games and just being a nice friend. Also, i have become aware that -OZ- gives free pizza?

I started gaming when i was 5 starting with the Nintendo64, my first ever game and still my favourite has been banjo-tooie. Im a huge fan to the zelda and banjo-kazooie series.

Lastly, i do have a microphone that is currently working. i am told i do not have a high pitched voice from other friends and communities.

P.S im great friends with Luckzor and Scream
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)
PS! make sure to hop on teamspeak whenever possible seeing as how the community on their is generally good
just watchout for that dark alley

Status
Not open for further replies.