• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Wobbleland 2011

Antagonist

randomly came across this in my dubstep whoring
if there is a 2012 one im honestly thinking about goin...looks like a once in a lifetime gig
[youtube:t7leh11b]CUgK_RYjj2o[/youtube:t7leh11b]

Trigger Happy

Never really understood the appeal of the dubstep genre, I can dig the half beat drumming but the syth'd bass notes being played over and over just doesn't do it for me.
Vid was interesting though, looked like most clubs where the floor has heaps of hotties but then are surrounded by a bunch of seedy guys haha.

Cheers

Bogan

My youngest son has a mate that is a DJ at one of those places um Hard Kandy i think in Melb somewhere

nelots

Joke :D said:
Why are there so many attractive women at a dubstep festival?
Well they're not going to promote it with bush pigs now are they! plus majority of the hotties are hired in to get more of you horny pre-pube kents in to spend more money buying drinks for the ladies that you obviously have no hope of pounding. :flamer:

Inglourious Basterd

nelots said:
Joke :D said:
Why are there so many attractive women at a dubstep festival?
Well they're not going to promote it with bush pigs now are they! plus majority of the hotties are hired in to get more of you horny pre-pube kents in to spend more money buying drinks for the ladies that you obviously have no hope of pounding. :flamer:
roflmao

arabidgypsy

Ill stick to Stereosonic even though it's the same rehashed shit.

And Wtf is dubstep. Get some fag trance into you.

Death_Reincarnated

Dubstep is a mixture of electro+garage. Originated partially (from memory) in UK just like other genres (hard-house, hard-NRG, garage). I actually dont mind the rythm. Sounds kinda mellow but also bit of energy due to the music. Listen to some proper electro-house and the main thing that separates them is the beat.

Anyways how does 60k at Defqon1 sound?

Latest event

Here is another years event