• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Wolf

stiNGer

THE GAME SUX DIK

YEH GG DEVELOPERS U BROUGHT OUT THE WORST GAME OF THE CENTURY, YOU COULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING AWESOME, WHY NOT JUST UPDATE THE ENGINE OF ET TWEAK A FEW GRAPHIC PROBLEMS AND EXISTING BUGS AND RE RELEASING IT, REVIVING THE BEST FPS GAME EVA. OHHHHH NO, YOU HAD TO GO AND WASTE UR MONEY ON A PIECE OF "Edited" CRAP GAME THAT NO1 WILL PLAY AND DIED THE DAY IT CAME OUT.

GOOD WORK ON FIRING ALL THE MULTILAYER DEVELOPERS ON THE RELEASE DAY TO YOU IDIOTS, ELIMINATING THE POSSIBILITY OF A PATCH TO FIX ALL UR DUMB MISTAKES IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I can see its been building up youself I understand *hugs hugs*, I waited months for a patch... I gave up they are just not going to ever release it, they fired the dev team 1 week after development... But it was built so dodgy to start with, it wouldn't of required such a massive change if they had got it right in the first place.It was Endrant studio's who developed the multiplayer of Wolf, activision in my opinion did quite a nice job on the single player, can't say too much for the AI... but otherwise it was a fun gameplay for storyline and neat weapon development and structure.

Cheers, BR

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
WTF with reviving dead threads dude?

[attachment=0:1px4ruez]150.jpg[/attachment:1px4ruez]

Attachments