• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

WrathOfOlympus's Application. [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hello. My name is Chris. I go by WrathOfOlympus, XxGodOfWar2xX, and SoulEaterEvans.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I work on assisting people with computer problems that many people face these days such as Rouge antiviruses, Trojain horses, and Windows reinstallations. I love A Day to Remember, Breaking Benjamin, and Affiance. I do not have a celebrity crush. My favorite movie has to be Avatar (not to confuse the last airbender)

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I am a very mature 15 year old who can keep control of his temper. I also help newcomers get used to a new game such as Terraria. I try to give them advice, and assistance whenever possible. I also believe that this community of gamers are the friendliest bunch i have come to meet yet. I always follow the rules that are given, and also speak English very fluently.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I would have to admit Test Drive Unlimited 2 for the xbox 360 is classic. Terraria for PC i play everyday. and Infamous 1 & 2 for Playstation 3 are also my favorites for that console. I believe i started gaming at 6-7 years of age.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes. My microphone is built in to my laptop.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

You have found our weakness! The clan of ∞ Chris's has a new member :)

Status
Not open for further replies.