• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

XPSave Issues Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Over the past week or so XP on the pub server has not been saving, we are working to fix this so please be patient.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
ok people i think i have fixed the xp save issue but unfortunately the down side is that every one will be starting at 0 now as i think when we did a change to a different setting then the xp setting it created a bug so i set it back to the original cfg that we had back when we first changed over to gs with some little tweaks that we have made since so hopefully that has fixed or issue if it happens again please let us know

Last edited:

Baker Street

ET Moderator
ok people i think i have fixed the xp save issue but unfortunately the down side is that every one will be starting at 0 now as i think when we did a change to a different setting then the xp setting it created a bug so i set it back to the original cfg that we had back when we first changed over to gs with some little tweaks that we have made since so hopefully that has fixed or issue if it happens again please let us know
Well I just checked guys and my same xp and lvls from last nite are still there so GJ :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.