• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

yo

helSo.

yo im phillgates2
i used to run a et jaymod sever under :flamer: <UO> Aussie but it died so now im into combat arms and maybe coming back to et soon but well see :banana:
phill

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey Phil welcome back to the forums, well to get you started back into ET I HIGHLY recommend you this and join in THE BIGGEST AUS ET MATCH EVER - 32 v 32! Just pop your name down and your in!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5855

Hope you have fun with -OZ-!

Best Regards, BR

Mozzie

phillgates2 said:
yo im phillgates2
i used to run a et jaymod sever under :flamer: <UO> Aussie but it died so now im into combat arms and maybe coming back to et soon but well see :banana:
phill
Hey Phil, I remember you. UO was one of the best servers around!

Welcome :banana:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mozzie said:
phillgates2 said:
yo im phillgates2
phill
Hey Phil, I remember you. UO was one of the best servers around!

Welcome :banana:
Sighs nostalgically........<UO>, my first clan.......so many fun times hey Phil.........worst thing that ever happened was the move to Quake Wars wasnt it?

Ah the old days.......

helSo.

yes that is true quake wars killed the <UO> :rnade: :flamer: but thats life for you quake wars felt good but the player base was not there when we went to it though :banana: maby if the admins kept et going instead of going to qw we could be doing good today but hay games are changing people are changing thats the way the cookie crumbles unfortunately sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad :D
phill

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol I remember being repeatedly ripped a new one by Onyx and Death Itself. Even that dirty hacker gr88 was there hehehehehehehe

And the superlative phillgates, shadowed by Wasabi Warrior in his early days, prior to his metamorphasis to Akh-Horus.