• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Your all time favorite player.

MysticalFurball

So rippa has played countless years and he's still shit?

Fav players IN ORDER, ANGE because he is pro, mAus (i never got to play him but he's the first person i saw playing et) and of course, jokkkkkkkkkke R just because he's a slart.

HaPpY

the days where joke used the panzer in our scrims and managed to rape his own team :/
lammy holding the record for most indoor mortar kills
timmy for getting blind drunk and still getting most kills in matches
mess because hes the tj legend
and theres trainy for his awful arty on every map ;)

those were the days

Joke :D

HaPpY said:
the days where joke used the panzer in our scrims and managed to rape his own team :/
I was a fucking pro m8. Remember my almost-clutch against gossip girl? Only good thing i've ever done.

JoKeR

I remember that scrim that we won 3-2 vs gossip girls. At one point of special delivery Fleks DC'd for some reason and we had to get Joke on. I have to be honest at that point i was thinking we would lose. But then Joke ended up pulling out some clutch kills on the top near the button while defending. Then G-Train got the biggest clutch ever killing the Obj carrier 1 inch away from the truck with like 5 seconds left lol. Probably the funnest scim i've ever played tbh.

G-Train

JoKeR said:
I remember that scrim that we won 3-2 vs gossip girls. At one point of special delivery Fleks DC'd for some reason and we had to get Joke on. I have to be honest at that point i was thinking we would lose. But then Joke ended up pulling out some clutch kills on the top near the button while defending. Then G-Train got the biggest clutch ever killing the Obj carrier 1 inch away from the truck with like 5 seconds left lol. Probably the funnest scim i've ever played tbh.
Hahah, I remember that, those gossip slarts were QQ'ing so hard.

Venty went nuts :lol:

Fkn good times!

HaPpY

we should really make a reunion team for a couple matches
for the lols of course
i would love to see cia or midas have another rage

nelots

HaPpY said:
we should really make a reunion team for a couple matches
for the lols of course
i would love to see cia or midas have another rage
We'd love to see you wall too!

Death_Reincarnated

Sunncaeks said:
Lmao. Gotta get my PC sorted and bobbla again.
Sif need to remove malware/spyware/viruses to play ET.....these things actually improve gameplay...i suggest we all start searching for Pr0n and uber infest....ahhem im mean config...our PC for ET.

WickedFizz

Death_Reincarnated said:
Sunncaeks said:
Sif need to remove malware/spyware/viruses to play ET.....these things actually improve gameplay...i suggest we all start searching for Pr0n and uber infest....ahhem im mean config...our PC for ET.
:lol: 2 Birds 1 Stone.

Sunncaeks

Death_Reincarnated said:
Sunncaeks said:

More importantly; I don't have internet going to my PC. Ever since my father got a new one, he's been hogging the cordage ever since. I ought to set up the wireless, as, well, he's goddamn useless. Lol. To think that he said he knew a lot about PCs. What a jip!

micky

Sunncaeks said:
I ought to set up the wireless
You mean you still haven't got that done yet.
And no i am not going to set it up for you.
Get Matt to do it or Aaron.
In fact i thought Aaron already did that the other day?