• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Your Favorite moment on E.T.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
hmm

Jumping a panzer, saying 'yay' in TS then 'aw' when someone head-shotted me while mid-air

probably best moment was rediscovering the oz server after a couple of years of no et (and playing it first time ofc :p)

Joke :D

related to what fern said,

it was pretty gold back when GA7 was packed, and remedy and biggz would be on vent together, both on axis and biggz with a panzer. remedy would tell biggz the spawn time of allies, then biggz would TJ off the cliff, whip out the panzer in mid air and kill half the allies team.

i0nwr1t3r

Doing a jump off the beacon on minas tirith & getting tripled by a sniper with a k43 while I'm in mid free fall.
Skanky hitting the ban hammer , good times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joke :D

The trolololollzz with skanky, happy and rainy on vent, especially messing with fraggle and other people on the server through skank's rcon commands hahaha

also leading to probably the funniest console screen shots of seen

G-Train

^^Rofl, poor Fraggle just couldnt suss the ban stick :lol:

Oh yeah, and the Lestat V Romulas vent sessions. Funny sheet!

Sunncaeks

Oh, indeed. Whenever Fraggle banned/kicked/muted/warned the wrong players, and continued to do so. Always produced a laugh or a giggle.

HaPpY

Joke :D said:
The trolololollzz with skanky, happy and rainy on vent, especially messing with fraggle and other people on the server through skank's rcon commands hahaha

also leading to probably the funniest console screen shots of seen

OMFG THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST BANS EVAR
poor poor bear hahahahahahaha