• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/
  • et server ftp back up the host had some issues should be all fixed now
  • Our host is/has been blocking the forums from sending out emails for registrations and messages. If you are unable to register or login due to this, please ask in game for your issue to be forwarded to phillgates2 or cccdfern & we'll fix you up.

Your Favorite: Song?

WickedFizz

Hello -OZ- Members and Regulars i am WickedJizz.

Going thru my 21k songs on my computer today/tonight (whatever) and thought...
"Fcuk me, There is alot of random, pieces of shit 'music' that i'll never and i REPEAT ever listen to".

Than after 30 odd minutes of deleting music by "Mika", "Ke$ha", "Jeffery Star" & "Aaron Carter" Just to name a few... I witnessed my favorite song ever and believe me that's a achievement because narrowing down to one single song to be deemed your favorite is a hefty skill because their is some juicy, sexy as hell music out there.

My Favorite Song -
[spoiler:somwp8xl]The Script - For The First Time[/spoiler:somwp8xl]
(Don't hate! Almost was "Nickleback - I'd Come For You)

You know the drill - Favorite song, I'm actually curious to know.

- The Jizz

WickedFizz

I said almost, I think they're talented to be honest, I couldn't care less what one hater of theirs once said.

Although if i ever have to hear "Rockstar" again /wrists /quitlife!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously fizz, doing a fave song fred and then mentioning nickleback was always going to result in flames.

In any case, i would offer more fave bands than songs.

Acceptable listening in noob's opinion:

Faith no more
Alice in chains
Soundgarden
Rage against the machine
Morcheeba

Thats right, I don't listen to anything new!

WickedFizz

:L I understand where you are coming from, Apparently all their music sounds the same (?)

Although the song i pointed out has a genuine meaning and is actually a powerful song, I'd never let a Bands past jeopardize a great story that is that song. :)

Antagonist

WickedFizz said:
:L I understand where you are coming from, Apparently all their music sounds the same (?)

Although the song i pointed out has a genuine meaning and is actually a powerful song, I'd never let a Bands past jeopardize a great story that is that song. :)
lol save it for your christian forums with triggerhawk k
im sure Priest toucheskids likes nicklebad

no offense but there a horrible band and im sure i wont be the last to say it :>

micky

Best of You - Foo Fighters.

Fav Album at the moment: Wasting Light - Foo Fighters

Fav Artist at the moment: Foo Fighters.

Just Foo Fighters. Cant go much wrong.

Joke :D

^lol

[spoiler:1f0gahnu][youtube:1f0gahnu]plxxPrxjE5o[/youtube:1f0gahnu][/spoiler:1f0gahnu]
Br00tal.
Alter Bridge - One Day Remains
[spoiler:1f0gahnu][youtube:1f0gahnu]gkMOXsY1nDo[/youtube:1f0gahnu][/spoiler:1f0gahnu]

nelots

[youtube:1dfnwptc]kffacxfA7G4[/youtube:1dfnwptc]

[youtube:1dfnwptc]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube:1dfnwptc]

:banana: :banana:

Synonym

It's incredibly hard to pick out a favourite song, however there have been a few favourites of mine that have remained over the years. Also, don't be hatin' :D

Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen
[spoiler:3k73us6b][youtube:3k73us6b]Dn8-4tjPxD8[/youtube:3k73us6b][/spoiler:3k73us6b]

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
[spoiler:3k73us6b][youtube:3k73us6b]kn481KcjvMo[/youtube:3k73us6b][/spoiler:3k73us6b]

Meatloaf - I would do anything for love (but I won't do that)
[spoiler:3k73us6b][youtube:3k73us6b]9GNhdQRbXhc[/youtube:3k73us6b][/spoiler:3k73us6b]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky

Some of my best songs are

liveing colour - Cult of personality

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak

ACDC - Thunderstruck

and...thats it :D

Rainbow

WickedFizz said:
Almost was Nickleback - I'd Come For You

More interested in bands than just singles...

Between the Buried and Me
Karnivool
The Contortionist
Animals as Leaders
The Human Abstract
Various Dubstep mixes

Just to name a few.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well i'll say that this thread has taught us a little more than we probably wanted to know about fizz.

Almost as shocking as the time we found out that Joy knew that a vasectomy would make cum taste different.