• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hi

6z7v0g8s0p

Hi,

I just started playing on your servers since I updated ET 2.6b the other day. Love your servers, friendly staff, nice combination of maps and all round good community.

:)
+Cam

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi cam, great to hear your having fun jump on tea speak if you'd like to come get the community known a botbetterand stick around on the forums. any Qs just send me a pm or join tea speak and ask forassistance.Hope we see more of you have fun mate.

Regards, Br

Bandido

ET Moderator
Hi mate, looking fwd to seeing you in game. Just a quick warning beware of Bogan, he's the local noob pwnr, offer him a beer and he might take it easy on ya.

Bogan

And not just any beer it must be chemical and preservative free and you know what that means HOME BREW oh yeah oh and yeah all the noobs and the bots own me , so cam you already own me, unlike Bandido, Cheers Boags

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pay no attention to Bogan, he clears servers all the time with his pwning of all and sundry.

Been good playing vs you on H*S cam as well. Enjoy playing here mate, grouse server and great clan.