• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hola peeps

Joke :D

Hai there

Umm...

On OZ im Mudkipz o___0, even though i dont go on very often because im working afternoons-nights at a resteraunt :D but i try to get on if im bored.

im an ET noob

My real name is Jade, yes i'm a girl.

Pleasure to meet you all. some i know a little from playing on OZ, like joker and blackhawk.

:D

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome jade, use the forums as much as ya want. Oh and a warning - please dont embarress me like everyone else does whilst playing ET, Im getting a complex lol.

Joke :D

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
Welcome jade, use the forums as much as ya want. Oh and a warning - please dont embarress me like everyone else does whilst playing ET, Im getting a complex lol.
haha dont worry horus :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Welcome and have fun enjoy your stay on the forums and server and hope we can get you as a regular XD

kabal

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
lie's you put me to shame these day's! Oh an hi Jade (cool name btw as it was in Mortal Kombat)