• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Im castle old but new

Castle*

Well hello everyone. I am Castle*. Havent been on since a while back. Ive played ages ago in season 2 and yeh went alright. But there are so many dh's now that ive decided stuff ga ill go to OZ! *hurrah for castle* Well ill try post up my opinions most likely hated but yeh im here for good old hard out serious gamers. So if you do something wrong expect the rage page.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Castle* said:
Well hello everyone. I am Castle*. Havent been on since a while back. Ive played ages ago in season 2 and yeh went alright. But there are so many dh's now that ive decided stuff ga ill go to OZ! *hurrah for castle* Well ill try post up my opinions most likely hated but yeh im here for good old hard out serious gamers. So if you do something wrong expect the rage page.
Hey mate, I don't think I have ever met you before, Welcome to OZ, Hope you have a great TIME! Hope you have many GGZ, jump on TS3 (we just got it), and have some good ol'e lols :) I am always up for suggestions to improving the server, just keep in mind we are unique to offer gamers something different to the other Australia servers such as GA. Have PHUN!

Cheers, BR (Black Racoon)

fliqpar

Excuse me but............

What kind of castle are you?
Do you know any emperor's?
How many people have been slain inside your walls?
Do you have a moat? And/or a draw bridge?
Did you know Sir Lancelot? Or McBain?
Is Celtic going to come back from their 9 point defeceit from Rangers and clinch the Scottish football championship?
How is it possible that a castle can operate a computer? Are you from the future?

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
I for one look forward to storming your walls and making off with your princess! :lol:

Castle*

fliqpar said:
Excuse me but............

What kind of castle are you?
Do you know any emperor's?
How many people have been slain inside your walls?
Do you have a moat? And/or a draw bridge?
Did you know Sir Lancelot? Or McBain?
Is Celtic going to come back from their 9 point defeceit from Rangers and clinch the Scottish football championship?
How is it possible that a castle can operate a computer? Are you from the future?
The castle in my picture made it so its awesome.
Unfortunately not can you introduce me?
Ah so far i have slayed a couple of people on gold rush with panzer but according to them i was spawn camping :S
Is that a serious question. Of course i have both
Who doesnt know Sir Lancelot. His known as the town wh... but yeh McBain disappeared after i slayed him with my panzer..
No of course they wont
Im like a transformer i keep braking my keyboards could i possibly get like a fund up for myself so i get sponsered so i dont brake my keyboards?

Blusky bring it you big old softy and noobItUp if u slay my princess your sex life will be stuffed. Lets just say i know no one but my queen and princess. Forutnately my queen likes to get horny even though she is my sister and yeh turned out a princess like extra fingers go for it so much tricks she can do with them :)

Castle*

no im not a panzer noob i just panzer on goldy my only map i will panzer i promise. :) PLEASE DONT SEND ME BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE.