• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Lucky/thekid Re-app[NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. I use lucky now But my NOT my old name was thekid :)

Q. How long have you play on the OZ server?
A. umm alltogther...about 8 months

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on ET OZ Server?
A. Nope

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Well i was in 'evil smurfs (long time ago)' '>bU (on 2.55) Fuzzi(Was 2nd admin :p)

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Im a nice bloke and like to joke around and have fun and enjoy life. I play sport as well some sprts are Basketball,football,hockey and soccer. I like to go to my mates place and chill and do what ever i feel like. In the future i wanner be a S.W.A.T person lol and/or a Sound mixer. My dream cars are a Zonda pargnie F or a nissen skyline GTR and my dream job would be a Big movie actor but i cant cant if my life depended on it :p

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My Favourite weapon is the moblie MG cause its fast and fun to use and my class would be medic :)

Thanks lucky/thekid..hope to get BACK into OZ and itss ok with you :)

Hicksy

Re: Lucky/thekid Re-app

sorry the rule is once you leave you cannot come back unfortunately.

Sorry mate.

Hicksy

Re: Lucky/thekid Re-app

Thekid said:
Not meaning to sound mean..But you know how ya said if you leave you cant rejoin oz..umm what about rampage..how did he get in. I could not find his app (my be just blind lol) But yea?????

And i hope im not sounding mean, im just wondering? :)

He didnt leave. his name was changed from -oz-subby to -oz-rampage.

as for you.

this was after your post when u left the last time (time #2)

-OZ-********** said:
does this mean his levels will be stripped and no longer in oz? second time he has left....just saying

-OZ-********* said:
yup ur right mate.

cant just chuck em on and off like a pair of old socks :D

Thekid said:
Hey im leaveing cause im just starting to find the game a litte boring. it sucks but i am. And OZ you going good with the clan. i just feel like im getting bored of it no offance. sorry to say :(

Cheers Kill'em'all :(

here you go mate.

I know u said u think its unfair but i think it is unfair on -oz- as who knows when you will become bored again.

sorry specially since u have left 2 times now. if u were to join and leave again it would be 3 times. sorry thats just not going to happen.

app denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.