• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mah Application...[Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarco1

Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. Weeell I'm notorious for changing my name rather often, but more often than not I go as Beardy (for example, right now I am known as Beardy). I've also been known as Moglet, Rusty, Pookoo Pookoo...and Walrus. xD

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A. I've been looking around for a half-decent clan that wasn't full of douches for ages. I think this one looks really good, hence my application! =D

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?

A. I'm a talkative, friendly girl and I lovelovelove games. I love to meet new people and learn new things. Geez, I feel like I'm writing a resume xD Anyway, I really can't think of anything else about myself...but I really would love to scrim in the future!

Q. How long have you played with OZ?

A. I think I may have played with a few OZ people before but I haven't really had much to do with the clan.

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?
A. This is a tough one. I personally LOVE Left 4 Dead on PC, TF2 on PC and also Mario Kart on DS. xD

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. I was invited to a clan not long ago but I'm not really fond of it...most of the members seem like whiney 12 year olds. But anyway, I haven't had much experience at all.

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A. I love gaming, firstly. I also love animals and hanging out with friends...I cosplay occasionally too, so I'd class that as a hobby. I also enjoy getting into a nice warm bed at night =3 Haha. I used to enjoy coding and graphic design as well, but I haven't done it for a while. I love the Harry Potter series and most Sci Fi and Adventure movies. Oh, oh, oh - also, SUPERNATURAAAAL! Might I just add that Jensen Ackles is extremely hot?! *fangirl rant over*

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?

A. I really love playing Pyro with the Backburner =D I also enjoy playing Engineer with the Southern Hospitality, and I can also be a decent Medic with either the level 1 medigun or the Kritzkrieg. =)

Thanks for reading through all my babble, I hope my application was of a half-decent standard. xD

P.S., Steam ID is EleventyFive.

Synonym

Re: Mah Application...I can't really think of a cooler title

Dear Beardy (quite the misleading name), your application is now under review. Please expect a verdict within the next 48 hours. In the meantime, feel free to post around the boards, join us on TS or on any of our game servers.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

MrMarco1

Hahaha, indeed, I often get people asking me how long my beard is o_O
Thanks very much, I'll have a squiz around the forums while I wait! =D

olliesparks1111

I have yet to play tf2 with you Beardy but im sure it will be plenty of fun :p also dont tell slayer a.k.a El Muchacho that you use the backburner :p Good luck on the application

Synonym

I am happy to inform you that your application has passed our selection process. Feel free to tag up and join us on Team Speak or on TF2. Once again congratulations on being accepted into Over Zealous and I look forward to chatting to you soon.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.
(In-game alias: Sexual Harassment Panda)

Status
Not open for further replies.