• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

PB server settings?

i0nwr1t3r

Are these the PB server settings?
I took a screenshot of of command console when I connected to server in windowed mode by hitting printscreen,couldn't figure out how to screenshot in game.

If it's an issue,delete this post.

Cheers

i0n

Attachments

(FKQ)Thompson

Those are the setting your config must abide by.

p.s Why has OZ changed the restriction of m_pitch from 0.0151 to 0.014?

Overmars

ET Moderator
They are just a little more relaxed than the standard, to give a little leeway. We already had complaints from a few than those are too strict for them, so it's trying to find a good balance.

nelots

-OZ-Overmars said:
They are just a little more relaxed than the standard, to give a little leeway. We already had complaints from a few than those are too strict for them, so it's trying to find a good balance.
Complaints on which cvar ranges? There's a reason why the ranges are strict specially on m_pitch, yaw speed and etc.
Compromising on ranges with network setting cvars is ok but with other in game options you should keep them within EC competition ranges to keep it fair.

Overmars

ET Moderator
Coming from 6-12 months of ZERO cvar limits on anything on the server, these limits seemed like a good start. :)