• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Saying Hi from FU

Lady/L

Hi everyone! Im ProjectX from the FU Clan. I was on your TS3 earlier today for a good 1-2 hours. I am the owner of the FU Nitmod servers and TS3 server as well. I had a few of your players playing on it for a good 1hr or so. Your clan has very friendly and respectful players. I will try to have some of my players play on your servers tomorrow hopefully. Just stopping to say hi and thanks for the visitation on our ts and et server.

i0nwr1t3r

ProjectX , Hi mate , it was good games on your server last night & I'll drop by your server at a more reasonable hour if I can manage it.
Welcome to the forums Noodle feel free to have a look around & chat to the locals , it's good to see you guys drop in

I put in a request to join your forums & I was waiting for a reply from the board Administrator to authenticate my forum account.

FU Clan = Family United is an American Clan on the eastern seaboard I think ProjectX said.

They run a nitmod server with customized sound pax & omnibot 0.81 & some other weapon mods as well.
They do they're own map developement & waypoints for bots etc.

If you enjoy trying out different mods , drop by , I think it's worth the look.

Anyway , welcome to OZ fella's. :) Drop by our server for a game if you get a chance.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to see the community is alive and well and I think everyone at OZ welcomes other clan people of a similar ilk.

IceHard10

Hey kids :D
I am Q-T (short for Queen Tigress) from FU clan -- just wanted to drop in and say HI!!! and wanted to say thanks for visiting us. Hope to see yall sometime.

Best wishes and warm regards

QT