• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

SK Rules - Yay Or Nay

Do You Prefer To Have SK Rules On or Off ?

• No SK Rule Is For The Weak, Frell It Off

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flekzor

remove the sk rule its for the best almost half of te flames on ti forums dissapear once sk rule is abolished

morbit

i think sk should be abolished and increase default invulnerability from 3 secs to 4 secs to allow more of fighting chance, but still restrict mortar and artillery from directly outside spawn.

as said before in previous threads most of the time excessive sk is usually a result of un-even teams other then the odd player or two that get through and camp a little but odds are really against them anyway and don't usually last long.

Antagonist

morbit said:
i think sk should be abolished and increase default invulnerability from 3 secs to 4 secs to allow more of fighting chance, but still restrict mortar and artillery from directly outside spawn.

as said before in previous threads most of the time excessive sk is usually a result of un-even teams other then the odd player or two that get through and camp a little but odds are really against them anyway and don't usually last long.
i endorse this.

Bracco

SK rules seem abolished yet.
And you can see allways same players -as medics naturally -around spawn and looking only to be the best fragger and not for a good game.
Some of those players are strangely hard to kill but can kill you with one shot.
Abolish sk rules and they will kill your server very quickly.

CHRONIC

Just dont let heavy weapons in spawn, thats what will kill the server numbers
At least with smg sk'ers ppl can fight back easier

Frogma

Bracco said:
Some of those players are strangely hard to kill but can kill you with one shot.
You probably need to get better equipment. I have noticed that my +1 Dire Mid Range MP-40 of the Wolf is extremely effective against your standard issue 2-defence rags. Try hunting covert ops on Aldernest, they drop good armour and rifles (rare) from time to time, however you will need to go at an off-peak time with a strong party as there is usually a huge mob of lvl 18 noobs who will swamp you as you exit the rail car.

If you are going solo I would recommend a lower level area, I'm not too knowledgeable but Overmars probably knows a couple of good places such as "The Spawn of Your Own Team". I sometimes visit this area on the way to high level places but generally don't stay long due to the low encounter rate and low honour points you get. By the same token this is your best bet if you want to take down high level enemies easily, sometimes a rare Frogma will spawn there on low health and a quick level 7 Rifle Nade spell will finish him off.

Once you reach a higher level you will definately need to join a guild if you want to go on raids into the enemys half of the world map. Believe it or not my axis guild actually hunts in the other teams Home Town! For example, one technique I often use when hunting allies in the Hall of Second Spawn on Goldrush is to have my guild cast lvl 8 artillary on the main exit while I sneak in and perform a strong pincer formation attack using my races advantage in mid-range fighting. You have to watch out when in this high level area as the spawn rate is increadibly quick (approx. 20 seconds!!) and Panzer rate is also high (1 in 10!!) so your guild needs to be on their toes. The rewards for this dangerous quest are high drop rates of rare QQ's that you can use to forge new weapons and ungibbed bodies that can be harvested through T-bagging into honour points. Unfortunately there is still a glitch in the game which can result in the console !kicking you for remaining in the Hall of Second Spawn on Goldrush for too long. Hopefully this will be changed shortly.

Antagonist

lame response overnewb very lame..

almost as lame as that time u got kicked off fueldump by punkbuster for hax lol!!!!

Overmars

ET Moderator
I just tried to think of the lowest level thing I could, and the place that spawned Frog was about as low as I could fathom.

You still going with that one? Try something new, no one cares, and it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it it doesn't make it true. It does warm my heart though that you spend so much of your time thinking about me. <3

Death_Reincarnated

Frogma said:
Bracco said:
You probably need to get better equipment. I have noticed that my +1 Dire Mid Range MP-40 of the Wolf is extremely effective against your standard issue 2-defence rags. Try hunting covert ops on Aldernest, they drop good armour and rifles (rare) from time to time, however you will need to go at an off-peak time with a strong party as there is usually a huge mob of lvl 18 noobs who will swamp you as you exit the rail car.

If you are going solo I would recommend a lower level area, I'm not too knowledgeable but Overmars probably knows a couple of good places such as "The Spawn of Your Own Team". I sometimes visit this area on the way to high level places but generally don't stay long due to the low encounter rate and low honour points you get. By the same token this is your best bet if you want to take down high level enemies easily, sometimes a rare Frogma will spawn there on low health and a quick level 7 Rifle Nade spell will finish him off.

Once you reach a higher level you will definately need to join a guild if you want to go on raids into the enemys half of the world map. Believe it or not my axis guild actually hunts in the other teams Home Town! For example, one technique I often use when hunting allies in the Hall of Second Spawn on Goldrush is to have my guild cast lvl 8 artillary on the main exit while I sneak in and perform a strong pincer formation attack using my races advantage in mid-range fighting. You have to watch out when in this high level area as the spawn rate is increadibly quick (approx. 20 seconds!!) and Panzer rate is also high (1 in 10!!) so your guild needs to be on their toes. The rewards for this dangerous quest are high drop rates of rare QQ's that you can use to forge new weapons and ungibbed bodies that can be harvested through T-bagging into honour points. Unfortunately there is still a glitch in the game which can result in the console !kicking you for remaining in the Hall of Second Spawn on Goldrush for too long. Hopefully this will be changed shortly.

Oh noezzzz...another WoW addict...

Status
Not open for further replies.