• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

State Of Origin - 2

WickedFizz

Well 1st 2Nites
State Of Origin

QLD - 1
NSW - 2

We Need 2 Win Or History Will Be Made With 4 Straight Series Loses.. Never Been Done B4.
God, We Betta' Win - Go Blues.

And It Would Be Mega Lame If We Lost.. Freakin' Queenslanders Their Like From Another Country.. Well Might Aswell Be.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Sorry Dude but its go Morones for me :). QLD XD Hehe I really don't follow football of any kind or any sport but its fun to see how the crazy hype all commences over just a few games :p.

nelots

Who cares about the origin OZ lotto is jackpotting at $90million next week :D

Plus the toads camp have already made excuses for losing by 'claiming' four of their players are suffering from stomach bugs.......

WickedFizz

Yeah Myles And Johnson.

How Can U Guys Not Follow The great Game Of Rugby League.
It Is The Greatest Game In The World..
Tones Betta' Than Soccor & AFL.

kabal

Megabytez said:
Yeah Myles And Johnson.

How Can U Guys Not Follow The great Game Of Rugby League.
It Is The Greatest Game In The World..
Tones Betta' Than Soccor & AFL.
its still violent ya? coz afl has turned into GaYFL now blood rules striking ect .. what a load ...

WickedFizz

The Fights Make It Juciy.
& Yes All Sports Will Be Violent.
Lol Br Replys 2 This In Minutes But i Send 2 PM's Yesterday.. And Silence.
Oh i Forgot GO The Sydney Roosters!

kabal

Megabytez said:
The Fights Make It Juciy.
& Yes All Sports Will Be Violent.
Lol Br Replys 2 This In Minutes But i Send 2 PM's Yesterday.. And Silence.
Oh i Forgot GO The Sydney Roosters!
na not all sports are violent as they crush them with stupid rules!

WickedFizz

Lol whats That 1 For Winter Olympics Were They Broom Fanaticly In Front Of The fat Metal Ball thing.. Tahts Aint Ever ganna Be Violent Lol.

G

hahha you all crack me up
:)
lets just wait for the game
chea boy

G

QUEEEEENNNNSSLLANDDDDDDD WINS EVEN THOUGH BLUES CHEATED AND BRIBED THE REFS CHEAAAAA BOY

WickedFizz

Lol, I Thought the Complete Oppersite.. We Lost 4 Stupid Reasons Like The Super oppertunistic Lockyer Campitalising On a Fumble By Gallen, And a Knock On By Gallen That Turned Into a Try And a Super Soft Tackle Attempt By Gallen That Caused The Next Try.. It went Like This.

Nsw Beat Qld
Qld Beat Gallen
Gallen Beat Nsw

G

lol
hahaha pretty sure our try was decided to be no try
even though there was nothing wrong
just lovely smart play
and that stupid hayne arghhhh lol but you gotta give it to him hahaha he is impressive
lol and his foot wrk is so fancy with those pretty boots lol
hahah it was sure a tense match with that fight between crocker and then the one with hannnyish guy lol cant member his name ahaha before that
go qld.

WickedFizz

Haynes a Champion, Oh The Fight With Poore, Lol Crocker Thru Like 6 Punches And Only Connect Square With One, And Poore Just The 1 Connect Right Flush In His Mouth But Its Crocker.. He Can Take a Hit I'm Glad It Ended There Lol, Crocker Would have Messed a Brother Up Otherwise. But The Fight Was Even 1 Hit Connected Each :D.