• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

stats

i0nwr1t3r

As far as I know , I haven't seen a change in the stats page since Oz migrated to the new server,correct me if I'm wrong,but is it that the stats page was not modified to track the new server IP address perhaps?

I'll give you an example my own stats I was ranked 1853? but that was before server migration, and last time I checked,I am still same rank.

So I look at this as an opportunity to practice on different weapons because dying a lot more to gain proficiency does not appear to have an impact on current rank.

But I empathize for the players who already have those proficiency's who are not getting due recognition for their in game skills though.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I have made the changes however we are getting some problems with retreiving the file and I only just noticed it in the cron jobs today when lookign over it (after thinking it was working succesfully, I have seen now it isn't).

I have reported to the game hosts it may be due the FTP settings being changed since the migration of their servers. Hopefully we can have this resolved quickly. When this is resolved I will have all the stats reset :).

Kind Regards, BR

JoKeR

it seems we have this problem once every month and the stats just stop uploading. I remember it happening to the old server as well.