• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Supp Biatchz?

Sunncaeks

-OZ-JoKeR said:
Fizz lol plz stop telling every1 about your sex life.

Sex life? 16?
At that age, a sex life is that softcore you found under your father's user.
And let a lone last for 5 minutes at that.

I sound like my father. .__.

WickedFizz

Lol, i dont care if you bag me for this but ive counted howmany times and how many chicks lol.

lol 5 minutes.... na taht sounds about right lol.

WickedFizz

Abol =] Lol,
in this day and age "16" is considered a late starter haha.

no idea what tophers talking about lol.

Stinkvis

actually fizz thats more only off au and nz most other places(europe for sure) its 18-20 when most loose theres >.> us well lets just say 13-14

WickedFizz

Statsvis ay?

13-14 Fuck, tahts when i first wanked let along bone any chicks lol. could of been 12 Hmm, to much info?

Joke :D

no offence or anything...

but getting laid before 14 aint somethign to be proud of, and getting laid PRE-TEEN especially isnt a good thing. doesnt that kinda say something about your family / friend group?

:|

Sunncaeks

Joke =D said:

but getting laid before 14 aint somethign to be proud of, and getting laid PRE-TEEN especially isnt a good thing. doesnt that kinda say something about your family / friend group?

I'm in agreement to this.

Stinkvis

Joke =D said:

ancient greece kids got married at 14-16 had kids of there own at the same time to(they died round there 40's to) but a lot if kids in usa still seem to do it round the same age about 2000 years later i wonder if they are gonna die round the same age as well(most will prob die in gang fights to :p)