• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

the "don't come back here with hacks" topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazareth3

Black Racoon said:
Stinkvis said:
he and i where playing last night he gets on a team gets 5 kills and gets banned for hacking within a min of actually playing while before he was playing black ops the whole time
.. Once again where do you get the information from. Because apparently you were on at this time, so please inform me where this ban took pace. Because there are NO BANS in logs OR shrubbot of his ban so once again unless you have proof don't try and tell us what is happening/happened on the server. I was on when you were BOTH playing, and There was a GOOD 15-20minutes and no one was banned.

Stinkvis said:
so basically its just this the last few times i saw david connect to the oz server soon after he would have gotten a ban or get told he is hacking(btw he isnt the only one) so its just funny to see how people are now being called a hacker just because they join get some kills really really fast after joining and then get punished for just having skill :)
The only thing that is funny is how you don't read posts, especially when it's the last one before thiss, since there is CLEAR PROOF of DaviD Hacking, or it must have just been a PB anomaly I suppose.
Kicked. 'dont come back here with hacks' Not banned, the 12 year old mustn't have been an admin.

The Admiral

David said:
Kicked. 'dont come back here with hacks' Not banned, the 12 year old mustn't have been an admin.
It's so hard for me to understand why there is so little sympathy for you when you behave so maturely and politely while using a service provided at no expense to you.

nazareth3

The Admiral said:
David said:
It's so hard for me to understand why there is so little sympathy for you when you behave so maturely and politely while using a service provided at no expense to you.
I don't what your sympathy, the worst you can do it 'ban' me. 40 seconds later I can play again. So smd :D.

The Admiral

David said:
I don't what your sympathy, the worst you can do it 'ban' me. 40 seconds later I can play again. So smd :D.
1. That's great, because you were never going to get any.
2. I don't have !ban. At least, I don't think I do.
3. Really? You're that desperate for attention that you'll do your best to come to a place where no one likes you? You're really that alone? I'll give you some pity, instead of sympathy then.
4. You seem to be quite desperate for sexual attention. I don't think this site is the right place to go looking though.

nazareth3

The Admiral said:
David said:
1. That's great, because you were never going to get any.
2. I don't have !ban. At least, I don't think I do.
3. Really? You're that desperate for attention that you'll do your best to come to a place where no one likes you? You're really that alone? I'll give you some pity, instead of sympathy then.
4. You seem to be quite desperate for sexual attention. I don't think this site is the right place to go looking though.
I could get you !ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.