• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Tknx beats blueballs

Joke :D

hahahahahhahahahhahah

we won ze first map. When you guys said "frag video" our plan was to take it serious while you were attacking, then get as many sniper and flamers as we could to sh!t you guys.

We were impressed by your attacking strats on Supply, scared the sh!t outta happy when 3 of you came flying into barrier one.

Also, i beleive |<untfish is disputing becase he thought Flekz was hacking xD.

oh wellz.

Rainbow1

God no wonder we lost a map.

Ulti and I weren't playing.

Hmm good old |<untfish, i remember he told me once upon a time.

"You and Blusky are hacking its so obvious turn them off"

Antagonist

wasnt he the guy that got pb owned in Ethereal? o wait which 1 ROFLROLFOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL

Inglourious Basterd

LOL! not sure if he was in Ethereal or not but he was on the list of hax clients....

Someone got a hold of a list of clients email addresses and IP's that purchased hax progs for $ rofl!

You might be able to remember seeing something about it on the GA forums? Was a while back.

Inglourious Basterd

Joke =D said:
|<untfish = nochance
Wasn't he snapt 4 hax aswell? lol

Joke =D said:
and meizo's a good bloke :)
Yea, I thought he was a good bloke to when he wasn't hacking...

We were even in a clan together way back.....

He was fairly good, don't why he felt the need to buy hax.....

Ah well, some mothers do have em.

Trigger Happy

extremist said:
tknx ROLLED BLUEBALLS HARD LOL @ fleks hacking i hear he is just awsumly good at this game. and i hear happy is a totally SHICK @ ET with the mad skills his pro negitive kd was pretty impressive should starta petetion to get happy into team australia.
Talking about yourself in the third person?

Cheers

G-Train

Someone got a hold of a list of clients email addresses and IP's that purchased hax progs for $ rofl!
hehe, that was me, and it was the netcoders customer list.

And Piper is a hacker too.

And my dyno strat was just too leet. I mean i did get a 2 man with it :lol:

I was pinging from 500-999 all last map, would've been nice if you guys were sportsmanly enough to pause for us but meh......