• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Tuna Dumpling App - TF2 [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cup_Cake_Karly

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. †µñå_еmþlïñg, i just like to change the type of writing sometimes :banana:

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. To Play tf2 and meet new players and play competitively against other players/clans

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. To be a part of the community and to be able to increase the community of -OZ-'s player base currently.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have been playing with gunblade and it is really awesome

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No, If I had, this application would not be accepted otherwise.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Yes i have been in many other clans, but i just dont think im fit for them

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. I would like to be a professional soldier player and work for valve :p

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My favourite class would be the soldier.I play soldier very often and i am very good at that class, EXPLOSION is what i do :banana: :banana:

Synonym

Re: Tuna Dumpling App - TF2

Howdy Tuna, welcome to the -OZ- forums. Your application is now under review and you will receive a verdict within 24 hours.

Best of luck,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Cup_Cake_Karly

Re: Tuna Dumpling App - TF2

Thanks guys for all the help =) i wish u guys the best of luck :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rnade: :rnade: :rnade: :rnade: :rnade: +D

Synonym

Congratulations Tuna Dumpling, your application to join the TF2 section of OZ has been successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.