• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Tyrian application [ET] [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose189

- Simon wishes to join!

Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. Tyrian or =MC=Tyrian

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A. Great teamwork & everyone has been extremely helpful. I have knowledge & skills to contribute to the ET community.

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. Always got your ammo filled & am a very team orientated player. Am constantly improving & learning off a lot of the l33t players. Have high technical knowledge & maintain servers for work so can contribute in the technical manner also - Used to have a dedicated Wolfenstein server at work for the original RTCW when it was in its prime & can be an asset to the group.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. Been on the server for a long time since the beginning on & off. Had a hiatus for a while but am on 4-5 nights a week now.

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?
A. ET of course, RTCW, CSS, COD, Grand Theft Auto, GT5 (PS3)

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. I was in =MC= which I still use the nick but the group disbanded years ago, been keeping the spirit alive!

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A. I'm 29 & am in IT at a subscription TV company...any guesses? (G-Train & I used to work together). Ride dirtbikes & play drums & mess around with music production in my spare time. Love a beer with mates.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. Axis Field Ops, Engineer

Is great for Aus to have such a great server that's keeping the scene going. Would be great to be able to contribute.

Thanks for your consideration!
Simon aka Tyrian

i0nwr1t3r

Re: Tyrian application

Hi Tyrian,
Thanks for your application , I'll lock this thread & send it for a vote.

Good Luck on your Application.

Cheers

i0n

i0nwr1t3r

Re: Tyrian application

Hi Tyrian,

Congratulations on your successful application!

Welcome to OZ Clan. :D

i0n

Status
Not open for further replies.