• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Update your profiles

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Guys so that it is more convenient to watch for peoples birthdays, get (contact details), have a fair idea of who u are and ur interesets and know just a little bit more about everyone Please go to the user control panel above on ur pages and update your profiles and please get an avatar as no avatar is boring. I have one so u can all get one too :p (dont soo much need a sig as at times it can make the forums messy :p).

The Admiral

I have sigs hidden. I use avatars to identify people, so yeah, if you guys could get some that would rock.

I like your avatar too. And mine! :D

The Admiral

Yeah. Let's make it a rule that you can only have one image high signatures. Anything excessively big will be deleted.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-TheAdmiral said:
Yeah. Let's make it a rule that you can only have one image high signatures. Anything excessively big will be deleted.
Admiral I have chagned hwo big ur sig can be so it has max 2 links to anyhting .. ie. imagesect.. aswell as a max image of 200* 30 i think.

The Admiral

*UPDATE!*

I've now added two custom profile fields:
Favourite class+weap
Because It's always nice to be like "Admiral - he's that witch that panzered me 7 times on Frostbite while I was getting docs" or "Zomg, the clan is lead by a bunch of teenagers?! How noob!"

So yeah. Go to User CP and fill them out. They should be under the profile tab. The very bottom option I think.

And add avatars guys. I dislike reading names.