• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

wazzz up

Rove30

hey oz my name is FU|D..X|CAN i am one of the high admins from the family united clan
just wanted to stop in and say hi and say its great to see other clans striving to keep the game we love alive
please feel free to drop by our forums and servers any time and also our team speak
our forum addy is www.familyunitedclan.com
our nitmod(our newest server) ip 68.232.182.50:27960
also fairly new is our nq serve ip 68.232.181.15:27960 these are both on 2.60b
also thank you i0nwr for stopping by our forums and server was great to here from you
looking forward to meeting you all soon cheers FU|D..X|CAN
PS IF 1 OF YOU COULD POST YOUR SERVER / FORUM /TS INFO ON OUR FORUMS THAT WOULD BE GREAT

i0nwr1t3r

Hi DX ,
Welcome to the forums mate. :)
It's good to see you guys showing such an interest in our clan & I will post those details on your forum when I figure out where it goes.

I'll drop by later on for a game too.

Cheers

i0n

Antagonist

wow there is so many things wrong with that server..... but im an et purist i hate it when they butcher the game with double jump and u being able to run at 90mph

i0nwr1t3r

They are customizing maps soundpax etc.
Credit where credit is due , development will help keep this game alive , did you check out the rate of fire on the smg?

Good work guys , keep it up. :)

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, props to you FU guys and welcome aboard our board.

Anyone investing time into mods etc in ET is alrite by me.

Sunn, where is your seal of approval? I think we have another deserving party here.

Death_Reincarnated

Antagonist said:
wow there is so many things wrong with that server..... but im an et purist i hate it when they butcher the game with double jump and u being able to run at 90mph
Ouch yeah I dont like double jump either. Speed I can handle and after spending few months on servers with faster movement it improves your aim when you go back a server like OZ :D. Speaking of butchering....I hate poison knives that fly at the speed of bullets - not even ninjas can throw stuff that fast...unless.....no no no NOT EVEN ninjas can do that...end of story.