• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

XP suddenly a whole lot less

Krakey

i just logged onto et for the first time in a few weeks (had exams) and to my horror i find that im down many thousands of xp... im back to having only hald upgrades on my field ops and on soldier... whats going on?

im CDX btw

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey CDX, thats probably due to the levels required for levle 4 of each class have recently been increased to 600xp for each level to max out. So currnetly it is. 50xp to level 1, 100xp to level 2, 250 xp to level 3, 600xp to level 4. A bit more of a challenge but once you get it, it won't be going anywhere for the moment. It would be good if you kept up to date on the forum then you would have all the latest info right away. :)

Kind Regards, Black Racoon

SkankyMoe

You can buy blocks of XP in lots of 10,000 for $1.00 via the donations button on the homepage if this helps :cool:

nelots

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
You can buy blocks of XP in lots of 10,000 for $1.00 via the donations button on the homepage if this helps :cool:
How much XP can I get for an rolfcopter? I will also include passes to the local roflbrothel if required.

SkankyMoe

nelots said:
-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
How much XP can I get for an rolfcopter? I will also include passes to the local roflbrothel if required.
ZOMFG I LOVE ROFLCOPTERS AND ROFLBROTHELS

I GIVE YOU ZILLIONS OF XP FOR THEM NOW

nelots

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
I am sorry to inform you that we are currently out of roflcopters and roflbrothel passes but be advised that we have a substitute in stock at the moment.

Currently one rolfcopter = 3 asiancopters so please advise whether this is acceptable.

SkankyMoe

nelots said:
-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
I am sorry to inform you that we are currently out of roflcopters and roflbrothel passes but be advised that we have a substitute in stock at the moment.

Currently one rolfcopter = 3 asiancopters so please advise whether this is acceptable.