• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Yo, Wassup!

MrMarco1

Haaai. I'm Alex. *waves*
I really don't know what else to write. xD Anyway, yus, I am new to OZ and very very happy to be here! I can't wait to game with all you strapping young lads. And I'm really looking forward to meeting and talking to new people =D
I'm a year 11 student having my half yearly exams at the moment, which I should be studying for instead of playing TF2. But really, TF2 is 100% more fun!
So, yeah, hey. :D

MrMarco1

LOL! The Alex is short for Alexandra, and the Beardy...well it used to be Bardy, but people kept calling me Beardy. So it stuck.
But sadly, when I speak on mic a lot of people mistake me for a 9 year old boy...*sigh*

Anyway, hi guys, noice to meet yew.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Beardy said:
LOL! The Alex is short for Alexandra, and the Beardy...well it used to be Bardy, but people kept calling me Beardy. So it stuck.
But sadly, when I speak on mic a lot of people mistake me for a 9 year old boy...*sigh*

Hi, welcome to the clan Beardy, Come join us on teamspeak sometime! Oh and don't worry I get confused with a 9 year old girl apparently!

MrMarco1

Black Racoon said:
Hi, welcome to the clan Beardy, Come join us on teamspeak sometime! Oh and don't worry I get confused with a 9 year old girl apparently!
Haha, thank you very much, I must say that I'm glad I'm not the only one. We could totally form a toddlers game committee.

Synonym

Black Racoon said:
Beardy said:

You're not a girl?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Beardy said:
Black Racoon said:
Beardy said:
[quote="Inglourious Basterd":28sc0v11]
Awwww, how cute! BR & Beardy <3 :banana:

Am I the little boy in the suit? xD
Only if we get to swap hats.
Butbutbut...wut if I like that hat?![/quote:28sc0v11]

Actually I have decided now I want the big present Bag, You can have your hat back.

MrMarco1

Black Racoon said:
Beardy said:
[quote="Black Racoon":m8pkulcd]
Beardy said:
[quote="Inglourious Basterd":m8pkulcd]
Awwww, how cute! BR & Beardy <3 :banana:

Am I the little boy in the suit? xD
Only if we get to swap hats.
Butbutbut...wut if I like that hat?![/quote:m8pkulcd]

Actually I have decided now I want the big present Bag, You can have your hat back.[/quote:m8pkulcd]

How about you have my bow tie instead?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
The quote limit was exceeded.

Only if it is one of those fake ones that wrap around and you connect at the back with velcro, because I couldn't put on a real one that has to be tied or whatever, or do they all have velcro?

MrMarco1

Black Racoon said:
Only if it is one of those fake ones that wrap around and you connect at the back with velcro, because I couldn't put on a real one that has to be tied or whatever, or do they all have velcro?
Ohhh, I know what you mean. Don't worry, this one is 100% pure velcro goodness. And free postage! It may take 7-10 working days to arrive however.

But really...a girl with a bow tie? Isn't that a tad odd? :cool: