• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Nico.

well today..

im 18 :D

got a necklace from parents and this jumper i liked.

was working with dad today and his boss.

went to pub and bought a pint haha :)

G

i was going to make an inappropriate about your necklace but then like i saw it was from your parents so i refrained :)

Trigger Happy

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
i was going to make an inappropriate about your necklace but then like i saw it was from your parents so i refrained :)
Yeah you should have seen the necklace Joy got for her birthday. Diamond isn't a girl's best friend, it's pearls ;)

Cheers

superMINGE

I remember my 18th...went to the bottley first thing and bought a 24pack and some cigars. The night that followed was epic.

Happy Birthday mate! Have a good one.

Frogma

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
[quote="-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY":2p3d08c2]i was going to make an inappropriate about your necklace but then like i saw it was from your parents so i refrained :)
Yeah you should have seen the necklace Joy got for her birthday. Diamond isn't a girl's best friend, it's pearls ;)

Cheers[/quote:2p3d08c2]
Wow, joy was more subtle than Triggerhawk. That almost never happens.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
BAHAHAHA.

also gratz nico.

noob's 18th birthday involved him throwing up on the floor at the front bar at the orient (without getting caught) & then taking a stroll and p!ssing on the opera house + getting chased away by a security guard.

Good times!

<insert here butz better 18th story than mine> :lol:

G

Screw the necklaces why are you cyan blue now triggerhawk???????
blue is my group :)

and ahaha thanks trigger for telling everyone about my precious necklace :p haha but really happy birthday nico and party it up, cause youre only 18 once :)