• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

3v3 ladder then a 1v1 ladder later

Sunncaeks

I'm think keep the 3v3 ladder.

But perhaps change the 1v1 to a 5v5 or 6v6 ladder. Or even keep the 1v1 ladder for the few that might want to; and also have a the 5v5/6v6 ladder as well.
I don't really see the 1v1 being as popular. Never tends to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoKeR

Can you imagine all the ego rage in a 1 v 1 tournament lmfaolokoefgdfuqgefguy

blusky

captain: casius
players: overmars
smasha
sub: <<<steady>>
BEST TEAM

i hope it gathers interest but I doubt it will. No point in a 1v1 because i already know i who wuld win

~~~me~~

Ulti

captain: casius
players: overmars
Matilda
sub: <<<steady>>
BEST TEAM

i hope it gathers interest but I doubt it will. No point in a 1v1 because i already know i who wuld win

~~~me~~
you could make a cup of tea before they had the courage to come outta spawn...

Ulti

perhaps make a banner on the server to promote the competition.. see if you can encourage some more pplz

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
will do that to night sorry have been getting side tracked by another division

Last edited by a moderator:

ytsehc

Surely OZ have enough clan members to make several different 3 man teams and raise the amount of teams playing quite significantly?

Sunncaeks

This is most disappointing. Most of the other games I play; I don't see other OZ members playing. Especially when we supposedly support them. CS:S/CS:GO. MC. TF2. All I see if posting like. omg, I wanna be a member, but more like, I wanna be a moderator for the scrap we have going for minecraft. But; that's not what we need. Anyone can be do that crap. That's not a real game. We don't need a shitload of people moderating it. One or two is fine. Fuck all happens. What we all need is to get this 3v3 comp going on. No one is doing what we need to do. Sur we got an "advert" on it. But a couple more mores. And all will be fine.

-suNn O)))

Sunncaeks

Army group will have ya. ;]

Ready to negotiate contract? r0F

EDIT: There is a flaw in it or whatever. Still has me listed as a Free Agent; but I am clearly in a team.

crono

where do we sign for the 1v1 and 3v3, also is it only for australians players :>? i hope not (derp1)