• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

A Banner

WickedFizz

The Crappy Banner up top is getting crumier and old so i thought id post a banner its crazy different lol not splash everywhere or like this one above a copy paste - this took thought :D - but i fully understand if it dont pass cos it is different.

Making Room.

Attachments

Chiddy

sry Fizz but that looks pretty gay.

the fact that this dude has 2 babies sucking on his nipples makes us look like a bunch of fudge packers.

WickedFizz

Lol taht part was a joke i would ssrly want that there lol!

i had a sniper there b4 but this seemed funnier - also the blank spot iw as thinking could be used for who ever win origin?

Joke :D

-OZ-Lockout said:

the fact that this dude has 2 babies sucking on his nipples makes us look like a bunch of fudge packers.
LOL!

why are HIS nipple long and pink?

WickedFizz

IDk i was making a banner right and i came across that pic - i was hoping sum1 would see it and go "Wtf?" i'm still working on the other one but this warming the topic up for me lol. Look what topher said about it lol!

HaPpY

-OZ-Lockout said:

yeah i hav 2 agree
the 1st thing u see wen u enter oz forums will b some tank guy with 2 babies sucking his nipples
GAY

if only the grenade pin came out and everything would blow up, that would b a beta banner imo

G

you spelt international wrong
lol lock
if only we could declare who made that
"crummy lousy and shit" banner we now sport hahaha
:D