• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

A happy christmas from the whole cake

the whole cake

EHLLO FRIENDS!

soon will be special day of year when every1 put trees in their house and wait till they poop out presents. cake say happy birthday to u all! and cake wants a bike.
cake not been around much lately. hope u dont mind. cake went to school and it gobble up all cakes time just like amacide's mom at kfc swallowing up staff members.

oh oh oh and on way to school cake met new friend now we best friends! his name is P bear. he says the P stands for playtime. this year chirstmas card picture of cake and his new friend before bed time. he likes to take lots of pictures. specially of cake!!!

have happy cheristmas and mrember be happy and eat lots and drink lots and touch lots of boobs.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
ROFL cake. noob approves of your new friend.

Please swing past there parts more frequently for moar lulz!

Synonym

It looks shopped. I can tell from a couple of pixels and from seeing a couple of shops in my lifetime.

amacide

ET Moderator
the whole cake said:
cake went to school and it gobble up all cakes time just like amacide's mom at kfc swallowing up staff members.
HI CAEK!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cake at school??? I not see you there caek where you been!

micky

Synonym said:
It looks shopped. I can tell from a couple of pixels and from seeing a couple of shops in my lifetime.
It's the same cake as his avartar cake just his right arm (the one on the left) has been dropped down to level with his other arm and the lightings been dimmed.
Thought id seen it somewhere before. Just look at his fingers.

the whole cake

HI EVERERMERYONE

thank u all !
boy that door difficult amacide, cake have to squeeze his bum get through that one.
boy christmas time is great!!! lots of food and presents and food and food. what everyon\\body doing for chruistmas this year? cake planns on getting into shape this year. tomato shaped!!!! HEHE :lol:

just kidding cake plan on working out. working out how to get morre food!!! hAEHEAHHAHAAGHA :lol:

actually in all sererousness at this tiem of year we often forrget about the hungry chuildren in other countrys eating dirt and flies. let us all remmeber this yrear not to eat dirt and flies.

how do their dads do the airplane over there? here come the areoplane BUZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzz!!!

AZHEHAEHE :lol:
ahppy christmas everyonee <3<3<3<3

Synonym

micky said:
Synonym said:
It's the same cake as his avartar cake just his right arm (the one on the left) has been dropped down to level with his other arm and the lightings been dimmed.
That was the joke...

micky

Synonym said:
micky said:
Synonym said:
That was the joke...
God damned not being able to get sarcasm over text. :(.