• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

A Pleasant Suprise for OZ!

Stringers

So I'm basically brand new here to OZ, I'm a TF2 player who is working with the other competitive players in this clan. However, this is not the subject of this thread.

I recently acquired CS:GO and a giftable copy with it. In attempting to sell the giftable copy, someone made me an offer of 1 buds (for those non-TF2, fairly rare, expensive item). The person who made this offer was a man by the name of Greaver, who frequently casts for EXTV and other TF2 related organisations. In the world of TF2, he's well known.

After the trade went through, he told me he would give me a shoutout on one of his EXTV casts for trading with him. At Gunblade's suggestion (credit where it is due), I asked him to give a shoutout to OZ as well. This stream regularly pulls hundreds of viewers, and is usually posted as VOD and on Youtube as well.

Anyway, thought ya'll might like that!

Tyrian

Good stuff mate =D

Getting some exposure is always a plus & can only do good for the -OZ- crew! More players, more forum members & more donations gives us the means to expand & improve. If you come across the link when the shoutout is done, post it up!

-OZ-Tyrian