• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Adamkz Application [TF2] [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter11945

I live in the suburb of Viewbank in melbourne.

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. Adamkz is my ingame name, i've never uses any other aliases.

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. To assist with competitive play on TF2 and have fun while doing so.

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. To be a part of the ever increasing player base and also just be a part of the community.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. Not very long :oops:

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No, If I had, this application would not be accepted otherwise.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. I was part of my brothers clan, [VE], and have had a significant amount of experience of clan life.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Well, I aspire to be either a pastry chef or Accountant, I plan to take the spot light of all computer software developers with a new piece of accounting software to make peoples lives alot easier, but can’t tell you too much about it. Jessica Alba or Megan Fox ain't that bad…

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My Favourite class in TF2 would have to be the soldier, as i started to get sick of the cheapness of being a pyro. The black box has to be my favourite rocket launcher simply because i dont like the way the direct hit works.

HortPoots

Re: Adamkz Application [TF2]

Learn to use the direct hit well my boy and you will become an unstoppable force just like britney spears and the all you can eat buffet
so many porkchops ... gone -sobs :cry: -

Abolisher

Administrator

Sound like you have your life worked out for ya :p
welcome to the forums post spam ask questions but most of all have fun.
if it has not been done yet i'll make a post in the leader room and we will analyse you like a kid with a magnifying glass,,,, YOUR THE ANT!

HortPoots

Abolisher said:
Sound like you have your life worked out for ya :p
welcome to the forums post spam ask questions but most of all have fun.
if it has not been done yet i'll make a post in the leader room and we will analyse you like a kid with a magnifying glass,,,, YOUR THE ANT!
bruce almighty quote?

Synonym

Congratulations Adamkz, your application has been accepted. Feel free to slap on our -OZ- tags and head over to the dedicated TF2 section of the forum. I look forward to playing in-game with you and seeing you on TS and around the forums!

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
(In-game: Sexual Harassment Panda)

Status
Not open for further replies.