• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ANOTHER MASSIVE CRISTCHURCH QUAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inglourious Basterd

http://tvnz.co.nz/

My heart goes out to all effected.

My father is in Christchurch right now, he was in the shower at the time, got thrown around bit and the water pipes burst. He is OK.

My Aunt and Uncle live there as well but we don't know if they're OK or not yet.

This is worse than the September Quake, not as high on the Richter Scale, but was a lot shallower.

Cheers

IB

blusky

Watching the news right now, looks absolutely awful.

Hope everything is ok for our NZ m8s.

Take care.

Inglourious Basterd

blusky said:
Watching the news right now, looks absolutely awful.

Hope everything is ok for our NZ m8s.

Take care.
Cheers Blusky.

Edit: Just heard my Uncle is OK but we haven't about my Aunt yet, she works in the Central City.

I'm sure Emergency Services are be doing the best they can for all those trapped and Injured.

Unconfirmed multiple fatalities have been reported :(

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hope your family is okay IB.

Also, sunn - please report in at your earliest convenience.

micky

I know that Sunn is alive as he has posted on facebook.
Something bout Chilling out in the toilet. He is fine.

I was on the 6th floor of the history building at uni when it struck.
THAT WAS EPICLY FUN.
Building was swaying by at the extreme least of a meter.

Inglourious Basterd

My aunt is fine... I assume my half sister her hubby and their son ( forgot to mention in earlier post ) are OK as well,
otherwise my old man would have said if they weren't, whereas he is currently visiting them at the moment. derp ;>

My deepest condolences goes out to those who have friends and family that were killed or injured in this terrible tragedy.

Kindest regards

IB

Inglourious Basterd

Bandido said:
I was thinking about u IB glad ur fine mate, looks terrible on the telly.
Cheers mate.. We were a bit worried about my Aunt for a while because we didn't hear from her for some time, but she's all good. :)

i0nwr1t3r

This is a terrible thing to happen to our NZ mates , , especially when you guys must still be recovering from the Semptember one.

My thought & prayers are with all kiwi's today.

Sunncaeks

Hey broskis.

Was the only one at home when it hit. I hurt my foot when trying to make my way to a doorway. I thought I wouldn't be able to walk for weeks. But it has healed up nicely and I'm all good now. Minimal damage to the house. Chimney fell off and smashed into our finest pumpkin. FINEST. PUMPKIN. Mother almost cried over it when she arrived home. My parents and other family members are fine. As are my mateys, gurlfrand, extended family, and so on.

Now anyway, back to my After-Earthquake drinks.

Inglourious Basterd

Sunncaeks said:
Hey broskis.

Was the only one at home when it hit. I hurt my foot when trying to make my way to a doorway. I thought I wouldn't be able to walk for weeks. But it has healed up nicely and I'm all good now. Minimal damage to the house. Chimney fell off and smashed into our finest pumpkin. FINEST. PUMPKIN. Mother almost cried over it when she arrived home. My parents and other family members are fine. As are my mateys, gurlfrand, extended family, and so on.

Now anyway, back to my After-Earthquake drinks.
Sorry about ya Mums Pumpkin mate ;>

Good to hear that your friends and family are all OK.

CHEERS!

IB

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mite be wrong here Blusk, but I am pretty sure Joker is in aukland.

Also, I saw him lurking earlier today in derpbox.

JoKeR

I'm fine. My heart does go out to Christchurch. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.