• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Attn Carpe members

Lestat

rofl you named a clan carpe? is it "carpe diem" if so rofl rofl .. i once used that as an alias.. and Ulti asked what does "carpe diem" mean.And i responded "it is latin for "Seize the day" and now you Mook's use "carpe" as a clan name fking MOOKS!!!! i think what you really meant was "Carp" a Usless PoS fish that just eats "sh!t" all day.

Sunncaeks

You probs want to talk to Hawke about the name, as far as I know, he started it up. :3
I may be wrong though. -shrug-
SORRY MUM I SAID I MAY BE WRONG

nelots

Lestat said:
i think what you really meant was "Carp" a Usless PoS fish that just eats "sh!t" all day.
Carp is one of the most consumed fish species in the world. Pound for pound it is also one of the best sporting fish any angler will come by.
It's a 'Usless PoS fish that just eats "sh!t" all day'...... wrong again as they'll eat anything and everything which is why they are also pests in any water source.
So whether those guys use the name 'Carpe Diem' or 'Carp,' it's still suitable since they do 'seize the day' to dominate in-game which is the same for the fish that will 'seize the day' to dominate their environment.

Sunncaeks

nelots said:
Carp is one of the most consumed fish species in the world. Pound for pound it is also one of the best sporting fish any angler will come by.
It's a 'Usless PoS fish that just eats "sh!t" all day'...... wrong again as they'll eat anything and everything which is why they are also pests in any water source.
So whether those guys use the name 'Carpe Diem' or 'Carp,' it's still suitable since they do 'seize the day' to dominate in-game which is the same for the fish that will 'seize the day' to dominate their environment.
Bravo.

Well said if I do say so myself.