• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Banned by noobit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammerkrook

I get banned for a few hours for calling noobits kids downers (Which judging by the things he writes they probably are) yet other players can ridicule others on the server such as to poor lessman constantly and nothing. The biggest load of wank I've ever seen. Need to get a thick skin noob nerd.
Cool double standards !

Fix the map pools too cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi guys, I am not going to bear my soul to either of you, regardless to say that both of your comments have been crass and uncalled for.

In short: yes, you hit noob's IRL buttons and have been banned for it.

hammerkrook

Mate you're a joke and an awful admin. Not so long ago chesty was on the server and team killed me twice on purpose when I said something and you told me you didn't care and ended up muting me and leaving the server, such a spastic.

Next time don't get so upset it makes you look like a fool when you miss type the kick and ban 5 times when you're shaking with anger.

Yes making fun of you're kids is wrong on my part, sorry.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
That aside your comments were rather unwanted and you refused to back down when warned.

The elegance of your banning is not the issue. You continue to be abusive towards me on the forums, so I'll leave it for other to judge where the problems lie.

If you would really like to deal with this, please come to chatbox on the main page and I will explain to you my problem with your behavior. I'll give you 10 - 15 minutes since you are obviously watching this thread. I'll start the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.