• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Banner Comp VOTING!

Which Banner do you prefer to be this sitse banner.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Ok the time has come to vote for you most beloved banner that will probably take the residence of oz's banner until another competition comes around :)... This will run for 5 days if there is a tie then however many of hte bannres tie they will face a vote off :p

The Number of Banner for each of the banners below are BELOW each of the Banners. So please don't be fooled into choosing the name baove the banner :p.

Cheers BR

Attachments

Representer

Lets face it megabytez is easly the best maybe for the reason i didnt make one.
but to be honest people will vote others course they are friends or like the person better i notice number 2 is winning but how long until people get sick of it and whos to say everyone will vote accordingly like i said freinds come first it would be better if one single person chose.

MattMurdock

How about you withhold your opinion until the poll is over so as not to sway the voters.
BR is it possible to lock the thread whilst keeping the poll open?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
No but it is possible to just delete posts :)..
Everyone will have a different opinion of which is their most liked.. If you thought yours was to be better you should have entered XD. There will be other times when we do a banner comp It's god to see change about means were still active :).

Cheers BR

WickedFizz

This may sound bad but the 2nd one sucks well thats just me becourse its doing well and it's beating me so all i must no about design is ruined by a a damn copy/paste that sucks but i gotta admit 9 votes "so far" congratz.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
The results of the banner led to Banner 6 winning. Thank you to all competitors for competiing and submitting a banner Banner 7 will be used for the meanwhile until further notice.

Kind Regards,
BR

Status
Not open for further replies.