• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Blackhawk is Back!!!!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Do any of you remember Bianca and Puffla and Syere and Techno Girl!!!! They all disappeared!!! : Although I have seen Techno Girl play more often, the others vanished!! :(

All the female OZ member to coem to think of it were

Syere - left due to big staff issues at the time.
Puffla - Not sure.. went camping then never heard from her again on here..
Bianca - Cotninued on with RL I believe
Bambi( I can't remmber if she was actually in the clan at any stage) - I swear she still plays...
Techno Girl - Still plays when she can :)
Joy - Forum Troll still to this day.
Princess - Plays when possible, rarely unfortunately :)
Frosty - Not sure.., got confused with someone else? I never quite knew the real story :(
Fraggle - stil with us

Cheers, BR

Joke :D

^^ Bambi still plays all the time (bam/monaccoo), Syere has /quit for good, Techno-Girl got in trouble cos she hadnt been on in ages, and a few of the admins didnt recognise her, so she lost her OZ tags, Puffla plays CoD4, Frosty = Rose/Violet

Trigger Happy

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
Do any of you remember Bianca and Puffla and Syere and Techno Girl!!!! They all disappeared!!! : Although I have seen Techno Girl play more often, the others vanished!! :(

All the female OZ member to coem to think of it were

Syere - left due to big staff issues at the time.
Puffla - Not sure.. went camping then never heard from her again on here..
Bianca - Cotninued on with RL I believe
Bambi( I can't remmber if she was actually in the clan at any stage) - I swear she still plays...
Techno Girl - Still plays when she can :)
Joy - Forum Troll still to this day.
Princess - Plays when possible, rarely unfortunately :)
Frosty - Not sure.., got confused with someone else? I never quite knew the real story :(
Fraggle - stil with us

Cheers, BR
Fraggle is going to be cut man, I'd forum ninja your post to include her :lol:

Cheers

Blackhawk

Bambi was in the clan BR she left ages ago, bout the same time Puffla did I think. She still calls in and says Hai occassionally, using all different aliases. Techno girl had 6 months inactive and then came back. Frosty comes n goes under different names, but she is still around.

Cheerz Mick.