• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Carpe Vs Oz

Flekzor

ill make sure my xomp is up and running for this park walk.

i propose a wager if we win the name of the OZ server gets changed to CARPE DIEM for a week and if we loose we wear ozgimpz@..... tags for a week

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol Flek - how bout if you guys lose that you have to wear OZrWinner tags instead?

Lucky Im not able to attend, sick of being embarressed by you lot hehehehehe - hope it is ggz for one and all though.

Flekzor

wat ever tags oz wants we will wear if we loose. and capre diem the name of the server for a week !@!

Death_Reincarnated

I'll gladly take up a spot on the OZ side for this :) Would enjoy this match for sure.

Gl gents and please keep the bullet hit zone ABOVE the belt!

Flekzor

death oz are gunna have it tuff enuf without having a 200+ping player running around with panzer wondering why he cant fire it as fast as he normally can on oz server also wondering why he only has single pistol

stick to pubz u puss whitey

G-Train

Hahahha, this thread has gone from meh to awesome. Ill wear tags if you manage to win 1 round tbh..... :lol:

Death_Reincarnated

Flekzor said:
death oz are gunna have it tuff enuf without having a 200+ping player running around with panzer wondering why he cant fire it as fast as he normally can on oz server also wondering why he only has single pistol

stick to pubz u puss whitey
Who says I would use panzer??? I will use the mighy pliers to nipple-cripple yous all. As for calling me 'puss whitey' wtf is that??? Sounds like I can produce some mega goonami...in that case thnx for the compliment. :D

I just wanna see one of the OZ guys knive you flekz...That would be mega-rofl-mc-nuggets.

Antagonist

demos and stats will be posted in this thread after the match, should be some funny moments from both teams.
and lol @ death.. u wont even get close.. my nipples will stay tact.

try get 6
looks like i will be bringing in some hella old retirees for this match, good match to ez them back into et, they are all excited and giddy should be heaps funny.

p.s Australia just got 2nd wicked just now!! WI 2/39

Flekzor

the old skoolers will roll heads big time we still are waiting on confirmation of the wager been accepted though *looks stirnly at black racoon* dont be afraid just take up the wager

Flekzor

still havnt gotten back to us about the wager unfortunalty u will all have to wait till tomoz to get back the results

let me predict rght now complete whitewash carpe wins

Flekzor

GG OZ FORFEITS THE MATCH cant say i blame them i wouldnt want to come up against the epic force that is carpe diem so now oz server is ours for a week as per the wager sk is no valid for the next week k thanks

RyAn.

well it would of been a good game if they got the server up and running on the right day at the right time !!!

Antagonist

yeah agreed.. u would of been no match for our 6 man covert smoke everything/everywhere strat tho... would of left you confused and a little out of breath lol :p

repent

feel free to create a team on GA and send us a challange and we will see what happens from there.

oh wait,you cant.