• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

cccdfern Application ET [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. cccdfern, it seems to be that in most places I go (game-wise) people just call me fern(y), I used to play under the Alias of just CCCD, then [DAGL] CCCD when I joined a BF1942 clan, But I decided to drop that as I've not played it for an age, and the clan just wasn't branching to other games.

Q. How long have you play on the OZ server?
A. I know I used to play on the OZ server a year or two ago but am unsure of exact dates; at that time I mostly played at my friends place (jimmysix/eviljimmysix), most likly as cccd, but as I will say, memory isn't my strong point.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on ET OZ Server?
A. Not that I am aware of, only thing which comes to mind is when I tried to reconnect with oz and rejoin the ET community, then I had problems involving the mac with impure .pk3s and the like. So, in short I guess no.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. DAGL (BF1942 DCF clan: digital athletes gaming legue), Left this one mainly because I started to lack interest in the game but also because all servers were in the USA, so I had a nice steady ping of 250-300 on they're servers. And Dop (TF2 clan: Defendants of Prometheus).

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. At the moment I am finishing off year 12 in Tassie, not sure what I'll be doing after this, most likely something to do with Tafe and getting an apprenticeship for IT, but parents are making suggestions that I may be able to do some sort of catering work (organising setup and working through problems (yay))

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. Sorry guys but I do indeed enjoy heavy weapons, for this is my main trait in most games, I do quite enjoy dashing around with the panzers and popping off the odd shot in the general direction of a camper. Or a medic. But I also enjoy using the flamethrower. Aside from the heavy weapons stuff, I have quite taken it to task to become a useful Covert Ops, and snipe efficiently.

Thankyou for considering this application

i0nwr1t3r

Re: cccdfern Application ET

Sup Ferny ? xD
Top Bloke & always helpful :)

All TS regulars will know Ferny well ,if we are accepting apps at the moment , absolute F1+ from me!

Cheers

i0n

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: cccdfern Application ET

Topic locked and has been raised behind closed doors for discussion.

TY for app Fern.

Status
Not open for further replies.