• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Coming in at number 55 ...

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man I loved dungeon keeper. Essentially a RTS where you were the baddies and you had to build a dungeon and defeat the heroes.

There were some hillarious animations. Level 10 imps were the schizz. Also, a level 10 vampire was almost invincible.

My fave aspect of DK was the ability to "Posess" a minion. Essentially you could drive a monster in the 1st Person like an FPS. You could make them work / fight like 3 times harder than normal.

Also an angry horned reaper was something fairly difficult to control.

Anyone else play DK?

G-Train

noobItUp said:
Man I loved dungeon keeper. Essentially a RTS where you were the baddies and you had to build a dungeon and defeat the heroes.

There were some hillarious animations. Level 10 imps were the schizz. Also, a level 10 vampire was almost invincible.

My fave aspect of DK was the ability to "Posess" a minion. Essentially you could drive a monster in the 1st Person like an FPS. You could make them work / fight like 3 times harder than normal.

Also an angry horned reaper was something fairly difficult to control.

Anyone else play DK?
Yeah man, loved it.

Slap that little imp to make him work harder :cool:

Put ur horned reaper in with a bunch of those dominatrix chicks and watch the sparks fly :lol:

Sunncaeks

They seem to have accidentally put Oblivion in 3rd instead of Morrowind. How embarrassing.

Diablo II. Still amazing.

All the Total War games were pretty darn good.

and that Ultima game sure was sadistic to a certain degree. Love it. Lol.

Baldur's Gate 2 should have been ranked higher, imo.

Mount & Blade. Heaps fun game.

But where in the world (is Carmen Sandiego??!?!) is Call of Duty 2?! Definitely the best in that franchise.

Death_Reincarnated

Deus Ex at no1? I sure love that game and it sequel and another one is coming out but surely there are oher games which could have taken that place.

ET better than CSS...now that is gonna pieve off CSS players. Interestingly no COD multiplayer games!!! (or did I miss it)

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone ever play LSL7 with Drew Baringmore and the "Where's dildo" minigame?

Good times.