• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Doz3r's Application - [ET] Not Passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticalFurball

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. At the moment its either Lisa Simpson or Doz3r <3 Lisa

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. Great Aus clan, i enjoy the server.

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I want OZ to guide me on my path of et playing and scripting knowledge and i believe you guys can help me there :D i can provide extensive knowledge about the game and will be active and helpful.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have been playing on and off for 5 months

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No,

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. i was in H*S for 7-8 months in which i was leader. I also was Owner at a clan called eQ.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Well, what i've always wanted to do is play AFL for Carlton :D Megan Fox is pretty decent :D

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
Medic, Thompson.

Oh and my xfire is dirtyydoz3r.

blusky

Re: Doz3r's Application - ET

I stumbled upon this gem this morning...

Taken from H*S forums - doz3r's re-application there,

Doz3r/Lisa said:
ok, uhmm

About 2 months ago i wallhacked for about a week till i was caught out and decided it was best i left. I left and made a new clan called eQ equilibrium as you said you knew. anyway then the owners here banned me from forums and server. About a week after eQ broke up i came back to HS with an aka and a ip change. Didnt end quite so good. I have been playing as Lisa simpson for a while and havent been causing any trouble. But thats obviously not good enough. Thats pretty much it -_- and cr3 no hard feelings. the inevitable is coming :S
internet detective up in ya

MysticalFurball

blusky said:
I stumbled upon this gem this morning...

Taken from H*S forums - doz3r's re-application there,

Doz3r/Lisa said:
ok, uhmm

About 2 months ago i wallhacked for about a week till i was caught out and decided it was best i left. I left and made a new clan called eQ equilibrium as you said you knew. anyway then the owners here banned me from forums and server. About a week after eQ broke up i came back to HS with an aka and a ip change. Didnt end quite so good. I have been playing as Lisa simpson for a while and havent been causing any trouble. But thats obviously not good enough. Thats pretty much it -_- and cr3 no hard feelings. the inevitable is coming :S
internet detective up in ya

Yes this is true, what are you trying to say with this tho?
Yes this happened, yes it was wrong of me. But it was on another server/forums and it was 2 months ago, i have learnt a lesson from that, and moved forward.
Hopefully you guys can too.

Also as an added note to anyone who reads this, wallhacking is for nubs, it makes you shit at et -_-

nelots

Doz3r said:
Yes this happened, yes it was wrong of me. But it was on another server/forums and it was 2 months ago, i have learnt a lesson from that, and moved forward.
Also as an added note to anyone who reads this, wallhacking is for nubs, it makes you bobbla at et -_-
You have 24hrs to personally PM all recruiting staff to plead your case.
Noobitup is awaiting your correspondence so are the other recruitment staff....... goodluck.

MysticalFurball

nelots said:
Doz3r said:
Also as an added note to anyone who reads this, wallhacking is for nubs, it makes you bobbla at et -_-
You have 24hrs to personally PM all recruiting staff to plead your case.
Noobitup is awaiting your correspondence so are the other recruitment staff....... goodluck.
Cheers, but uhmm how do you PM on these forums?
But who are the recruiting staff? i PM'ed Noobitup, who else is there :S

EDIT: found em :D

nelots

Doz3r said:
Cheers, but uhmm how do you PM on these forums?
Click on their name and its under the contact section or on the right pane of their posts, theres a little "PM" button.

Trigger Happy

Do not personally PM anyone, doing so will hinder your application.
A leader will take this up in the members lounge and we will vote on your application.
Follow butz's advice and you surely won't get in, though realistically with that history I don't really see much chance in the first place.

Cheers

nelots

Trigger Happy said:
I saw the link butz, I no stupido.
Cheers
QUIT TRYING TO RUIN PEOPLES APPLICATIONS GODDOMOT!
NOW GO CODE SOMETHING OR PLAY WITH THE TURTLE IN PASCAL!!

Inglourious Basterd

I do not recommend accepting this guy into -OZ- ...

He was abusing his POWER when he was in H*S by making up his own rules telling regular players
to change certain legal cvars whilst ingame, saying it was a new rule set by a higher admin..
but it was just a load BS! he was just getting off on the POWER. Also cheating! pffft, bobbla lame.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member

JoKeR said:
And you were accusing me of hacking lol...
But you do !!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I jest of course.

I will throw my two bobs worth in - once a hacker.......?

Or has this person moved on? Under Lisa Simpson has proven to be a fair amount of fun ingame and chat as well. Wont be an easy one this application.

G-Train

I can say lisa simspon is heaps of fun to frag with. But honestly, being busted for hax is like being busted fondling kiddies - you'll never be forgiven!

Status
Not open for further replies.