• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Dumbest Cop Eva !

iconoclasst

This video has been around a while but it just cracks me up so I thought I'd post it to bring a smile to others. :|

[youtube:39j469j8]RLkOddgjYuY[/youtube:39j469j8]

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Icono, WILL YOU PLEASE LEARN TO EMBED YOUTUBE VIDEOS?!??!

But seriously, all you do is in your post, you hit the youtube button and it gives you some youtube tags. Then just paste the video ID inside the youtube tags and BAM! Embedded YT love!

So in the case of your first video, the bit that you paste inside the youtube tags is "7Mlch97EQDA"

Synonym

noobItUp said:

But seriously, all you do is in your post, you hit the youtube button and it gives you some youtube tags. Then just paste the video ID inside the youtube tags and BAM! Embedded YT love!

So in the case of your first video, the bit that you paste inside the youtube tags is "7Mlch97EQDA"
Both posts have been edited, with the proper video embedded.

iconoclasst

noobItUp said:

What like this?

[youtube:3awdf589]K-8vC9DEOUQ[/youtube:3awdf589] [youtube:3awdf589]1tIkLJoS8S0[/youtube:3awdf589]

Thanks Noobitup, most helpful.