• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET Bots Guide MUST READ

Darky

There a many types of hackers. Server Hackers, Aimbot Hacking, Catylasitc Hacking,Wallhack Botting, autoboting and General Dll Editing.

The types of hacking that will be shown in this post is

Wallhacks/Aimboting

Old School Bots.
-DBA (Dead Body Aim)
-Aimbot
-Chams/Wallhack
-Humanized aim

Autobot.
-No DBA (Dead Body Aim)
-Aimbot
-Humanized Aim
-Chams/Wallhack
-Cataylistic Hacks
-Ip changer
-Name Changer
-Kill Spaming
-Guid Changer
-Humanized Aim

Wallhacks.
General Wallhacks..

How to spot a Hacker
Do !stats look at HS Ratio if its Reli high go to spec and watch them /record
and post a demo here

Do's and Dont's

Do- /m H*S (This player is Hacking check his HS ratio and spec him)
Dont- DO NOT YELL OUT THE PLAYER U SUS IS HACKING IN GLOBAL CHAT!

FAQ
Whats a Wallhack?
Wallhack is genuraly a program that allous you to see players Through walls eg "Chams"

What is the diffrence between Old School bots and Autobots?
Old school bots are reli old ET bots that only aim at head but are very shakey and not allways hit the head 100% of the time. Autobots are a Hack that is so advanced that it can Avoid bans,Kill spams,Aimboting.Name Changer,Ip Changer,Wallhacks. Autobots are Dead aim on Head and hardly miss they have 180 Degree turns and no DBA (Dead Body Aim).

The Admiral

BR has a few good bots for ET. Get him to write a thread, then have someone fix all the English in it. <3 BR.

nelots

Frogma said:
Darky said:
LOL! paint yea i know i just relised that i copied it from my post on H*S LOL!
lol yeah you just realised that. you rock.
Darky said:
Translation: Your explanation was very good, please provide this feeble community with more quality info on how to spot bots/hacks. We appreciate your contributions.

woodhzbg

Ok so what your saying is to avoid the "old skool" et bots and try and find an "autobot" that kills dead bodies.
Right on!
Where can i find one of these necrobots?

David56543

Darky said:
There a many types of hackers. Server Hackers, Aimbot Hacking, Catylasitc Hacking,Wallhack Botting, autoboting and General Dll Editing.

The types of hacking that will be shown in this post is

Wallhacks/Aimboting

Old School Bots.
-DBA (Dead Body Aim)
-Aimbot
-Chams/Wallhack
-Humanized aim

Autobot.
-No DBA (Dead Body Aim)
-Aimbot
-Humanized Aim
-Chams/Wallhack
-Cataylistic Hacks
-Ip changer
-Name Changer
-Kill Spaming
-Guid Changer
-Humanized Aim

Wallhacks.
General Wallhacks..

How to spot a Hacker
Do !stats look at HS Ratio if its Reli high go to spec and watch them /record
and post a demo here

Do's and Dont's

Do- /m H*S (This player is Hacking check his HS ratio and spec him)
Dont- DO NOT YELL OUT THE PLAYER U SUS IS HACKING IN GLOBAL CHAT!

FAQ
Whats a Wallhack?
Wallhack is genuraly a program that allous you to see players Through walls eg "Chams"

What is the diffrence between Old School bots and Autobots?
Old school bots are reli old ET bots that only aim at head but are very shakey and not allways hit the head 100% of the time. Autobots are a Hack that is so advanced that it can Avoid bans,Kill spams,Aimboting.Name Changer,Ip Changer,Wallhacks. Autobots are Dead aim on Head and hardly miss they have 180 Degree turns and no DBA (Dead Body Aim).
some things wrong in the post is autobots use 360 degree not just 180, oldschool bots are limited to 6-80 degree and chams isnt the wallhack.. the wallhack is wallhack and chams makes the players very bright, most of the time people use red and blue chams, blue for team and red for enemies.

you wont always spot a botter as they can use human aim or even turn the bot off and just use visuals like radar hack which shows enemy locations on a small mini map :)

Frogma

David56543 said:
autobots use 360 degree not just 180
Yeah, I hate having to turn 359 degrees to shoot someone. Someone should really invent a bot that can turn clockwise and counter-clockwise. It'd be way less suss.