• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET comic time

i0nwr1t3r

m_pitching WIN! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Had a config made for me once & discovered I could not hit someone on a balcony , my response was how do I turn this Bobbla off? :rnade:

Cheers

i0n

The Admiral

Changing video settings = so true. Going from low, to everything on high when I got my new computer was amazing.

Arseholes that bind everything piss me off sooooooo much.

And omg. So true. I know BR and a few others will remember ET before you could shove people out of door ways/off of tall ledges. Door blocking was the easiest way to kick someone you didn't like - let everyone through, then quickly block the door when they came, so they had to TK you, and then you'd file. People are always lazy and rarely vote yes in Kick votes unless you pissed them off. I got so many people kicked for TK's on so many servers that didn't have shove.

Death_Reincarnated

Yeah there are few in there that i still ROFL at. I need to find them though lol.

This is really old stuff BTW...but still funny s**t :)

OMG ROFL...i havent checked the site in ages...there are like another 20 more since i checked...this one makes me give away free golden tear drops.....exactly 'Pi to the power of Pi tears'.