• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET Meet?

Rainbow1

Just chilling around, and had a CRAZY idea. what if we had a day when all the oz server met up somewhere at a date and time and got to put faces to the fraggers! Sydney players met at central station? Brissy at southbank? No ideas on Melbourne though, don't know it well enough... but that's my idea? What are the thoughts!?

<3 rainbow

Sunncaeks

Yes, I am your friend.
Except for you, Trigzoo.

So now you all have to fly to Christchurch. See you all then.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol - it should be done - put a face to the names - Ive met Hicksie and he is such a dashing young fellah (no I mean that in a straight way lol).

I suggested this sorta thing ages ago. It SHOULD be done and maybe Melbourne should be the venue, only a 2 hour drive for me............ :(

nelots

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
Lol - it should be done - put a face to the names - Ive met Hicksie and he is such a dashing young fellah (no I mean that in a straight way lol).
Horey, if I put out will you fix up all my parking violations I've accumulated over the years???
Also if you come round this week you'll be able to enjoy the adult jumping castle I hired for the week :)

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
horus!
i am melb and sydneying in feb :p
Why didnt I read this earlier?? Was in Melbourne in East hampton till about 8pm!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

And nelots - no way know with the jumping castle after what happened last time!

G

lol horus!
you missed the in feb part :)
i arrive on the 6th in melbourne and leave on the 9th for sydney :)

nelots

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
And nelots - no way know with the jumping castle after what happened last time!
Don't worry horey, this time I've purchased a barrel of used krispy kreme donuts 'cooking oil.' We can all dunk ourselves before entering the castle for some lube-rific fun!

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok Im IN then but - behave yourself this time.

Seriously - anyone in Melbourne want to do this?