• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

et server down

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
NOTIFICATION TO ALL ET PLAYERS

The server will be moving due to this awesome downtime, we cannot at this stage give you an ETA, a new box is ready to go thanks to BR. Different host! :D

I will update this as soon as I know more :)

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
It is back up just checked Br is transferring fils now just sent a txt to him new server should be up soon

i0nwr1t3r

A DDoS attack has caused an issue with some of our services in Australia.

We are working with our provider on a solution, but due to the nature of the attack, it is virtually impossible to filter out only the 'bad' traffic.
Enable Deep Packet Inspection in the data centre's routers , they can bin all incomplete packets (assuming their not leasing/reselling ofc)

Cowsy & Phil , Thankyou for the hardwork & the heads up.
Permission to satchel charge current server host has now been authorised. :p

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
an update to the server status the old server is up and running full the new server having some issues with being able to change the hunkmegs in the command line cant do that at the moment

on top of that we will be getting a 8 slot etpro server and the new server will be 1 slot more than what we got now 33 slot

as soon as the new server is up and tested for 2 days we will be adding a redirect and banner to the old server if all goes to plan it should be up Saturday if not sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.